Federer burst onto the scene of the tennis world in the 1990s, first creating a call for himself at the junior circuit. He first joined the ATP Tour as a youngster withinside the summertime season of 1998; the subsequent year, he made his Grand Slam debut at the French Open. While there have been a few developing pains alongside the way, Federer proved that he had what it took to play on the top level. In 2001, he out-duelled Pete Sampras in a five-set tradition at Wimbledon. The Swiss super-mega celebrity broke via in 2003, claiming his first Grand Slam singles title. From there, the relaxation is history. Here we are talking about Roger Federer Net Worth and salary/ winnings details.
Roger Federer Net Worth $450 Million
Salary/ Winnings $70 Million
Endorsements $100 Million
- Full Name – Roger Federer
- Nickname – Unknown
- Date of Birth – 8th August 1981
- Place of Birth – Basel, Switzerland
- Current Age – 39
- Height – 6 ft
- Residence – Bottmingen, Switzerland
- Spouse – Mirka Vavrinec
- Profession – Full-Time Tennis Player
- Professional Debut – 1998
- Current ATP Ranking – 5th
- Agent – Tony Godsick
- Agency – TEAM8
- Sponsors – Barilla, Mercedes-Benz, Credit Suisse Group (ADS), Rolex, Uniqlo, Wilson Sporting Goods
According to Forbes, Federer has taken greater than $ 130 in winnings over the years to his home. That money, however, handiest represents a small part of his earnings. Due to his big-name status, the Swiss have “an unequalled portfolio of rewarding endorsement offers.”
Federer has agreements with the likes of Mercedes-Benz, Rolex, Credit Suisse, Barilla, and Wilson Sporting Goods, every of which brings a very handsome amount annually. He additionally switched from Nike to Uniqlo in 2018, signing a 10-year, $ 300 million deal.
As you’d assume, the one’s sales streams integrate to make Federer notably wealthy. According to Celebrity Net Worth, the Swiss big-name Roger Federer’s current net worth is estimated $450 million.
Earnings Overview (According to Forbes):
- May 2011 – $47 Million
- May 2012 – $52 Million
- June 2012 – $52.7 Million
- July 2012 – $54.3 Million
- June 2013 – $71.5 Million
- June 2014 – $56.2 Million
- June 2015 – $67 Million
- June 2016 – $67.8 Million
- June 2017 – $64 Million
- June 2018 – $2 Million
- June 2019 – $93.4 Million (Total Prize Money in 2019: $8,716,975)
- May 2020 – $106.3 Million (Endorsements $100 Million, Salary/Winnings $6.3 Million)
Although he has touched 39 in August 2020, Federer continues to be a fixture withinside the tennis world. The Swiss might also have misplaced a step in current years, however, his resume – 20 Grand Slam titles, eleven second-area finishes, and limitless different records still speak for itself.
However, the greatest tennis sensation Federer reclaimed the ATP number #1 ranking in the year 2018 for the last time. Besides, he has an eponymous foundation which raised near about $50 million and helped 1.5 million children in Africa for the educational purpose.