Rafael Nadal who’s formally called Rafael Nadal Parera is a Spanish tennis sensation and presently ranked on the 2nd role in Men’s Tennis ATP rating withinside the global 2020. The latest ranking in 2021 has not released yet. Nadal likewise appears as the King of Clay because of his dominance at the surface. However, he is likewise taken into consideration one of the finest tennis participants of all time. According to Forbes magazine, he is one of the highest-paid athletes who’s located on twenty-seventh role thinking about the profits. At the age of 34, he has already received nearly all of the titles in tennis and earned from them a large quantity. Here we are talking about Rafael Nadal net worth details along with his salary, winnings, assets and others.
Rafael Nadal Net Worth $200 Million
Monthly Income And Salary 8 Crore (INR)
Yearly Earnings 100 Crore (INR)
# Short Details:
- Full Name – Rafael “Rafa” Nadal Parera
- Nickname – Rafa, El Nino, Spain’s Raging Bull, Rafi, The King of Clay
- Date of Birth – 3rd June 1986
- Place of Birth – Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Residence – Manacor, Mallorca, Spain
- Current Age – 34 Years
- Turned Pro – 2001
- Height – 6 ft 1 in
- Weight – 85 kg
- Nationality – Spanish
- Agent – Carlos Costa
- Coach – Carlos Moya
- Nominations – Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, Best Game ESPY Award
- Achievements – 20 Grand Slam titles, 13 French Open titles, 3 Grand Slams on 3 different surfaces in the same calendar year, 35 Masters 1000 titles
- Endorsement Deals – Nike, Richard Mille, Kia Motors, Emporio Armani, Santander, Banco Sabadell, Telefonica, Heliocare, Mapfre and Babolat.
At the age of his 15 years and 10 months, Rafael Nadal commenced his expert adventure while he was on the 762nd position considering the tennis the ranking. Then he managed his first ATP match victory. After that, he did no longer turned back but just moving forward still. And his recognition along with his profits has accelerated day by day.
Here we are presenting his first few seasons salary details along with endorsement earnings.
# 2012 Earnings:
- Salary & Winnings – $8,200,000
- Endorsement Income – $25,000,000
# 2013 Earnings:
- Salary & Winnings – $5,400,000
- Endorsement Income – $21,000,000
# 2014 Earnings:
- Salary & Winnings – $14,500,000
- Endorsement Income – $30,000,000
# 2015 Income:
- Salary & Winnings – $4,500,000
- Endorsement Income – $28,000,000
# 2016 Income:
- Earnings – $17.5 Million USD
# 2017 Income:
- Earnings – $11.5 Million USD
# 2018 Income:
- Earnings – $13.7 Million USD
Twenty Grand Slams winner Rafael Nadal has made a number of endorsements agreement with a few world’s famed brands as well. Nike, Bacardi, Richard Mille, Kia Motors and Babolat are amongst them which used to offer him a large amount annually, consistent with 2013.
Rafael Nadal owns a residence in the Dominican Republic which nearly cost $2 million dollars. The villa is inclusive of a golfing course, a seashore club, a rustic club, tennis court, a health centre, a swimming pool, a big garden that is surrounded via bushes and lots of different things. Besides, he has additionally couple of fantastic super motors like Aston Martin and Mercedes Benz. However, Rafael Nadal is also the respective proprietor of Nadal Foundation.